Click on the image to see the text. Click on the arrow to see the video.
EWTN. Feb 1, 2019. Dr. Grazie Christie, senior policy adviser for the Catholic Association, gives us a medical perspective on the late-term abortion procedures legalized last week in New York.
Pro-life doctor tells us about New York’s new pro-abortion legislation – ENN 2019-02-01
I. John 3:3
A. God’s Word is very clear, in order for us to spend eternity with God, “we must be born again.” A more clear wording is that “we must be born from above,” which means that the new birth comes from God.
John 3:3 (KJV) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
B. A person having been born again has a spirit that is as pure as the Spirit of God, “Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.”
2 Cor 5:21 (KJV) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
C. A born again believer’s spirit will be indwelt by the Spirit of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
1. John 14:16-17,20 (KJV)
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 2. 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
2. Col 1:27 (KJV) To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
D. A believer’s spirit will dwell within the Spirit of Christ
1. John 14:20 (KJV) At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
2. 2 Cor 5:17 (KJV) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
3. 2 Cor 5:21 (KJV) For he hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.
E. A born again believer’s spirit will be as pure as the Spirit of God.
1. 2 Cor 5:21 (KJV) For He hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.
2. 1 John 1:5 (KJV) This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.
F. Those who have a born-again spirit will be prompted by God’s Holy indwelling Spirit of the things of righteousness.
1.John 14:26 (KJV)
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
2. John 16:7-11 (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you. 8 And when He is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on Me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
G. God’s Word is clear. It is by God’s Holy Spirit that we are born “from above,” and not by our accomplishments.
1 John 3:8 (KJV) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
A. Democrats are trying to make the United States of America into a nation that will be in great opposition to God’s Holy Word. In addition to the dems’ support for abortion and homosexuality, there are a number of other areas that I could discuss about dems, such their lack of support for Israel (Gen 12:1-3); a weakening of our nation’s border, which will dilute the voting strength of U.S. citizens, which will allow illegal aliens into country without knowing who they are, their health status, or their criminal status; the dems’ attempt to remove our President from Office without having any proof of a crime…I followed the impeachment hearings…there was no crime committed by our President…dems tried to convict our President by using “thought police tactics.”
B. The Party Platform Of The 2016 Democratic Party focuses on special rights for homosexuals (Page 17, 41), and abortion (Pages 23, 33). Excerpts from the 2016 DNC Party Platform are shown at the bottom of this page.
C. Legislation that is made law that supports abortion and homosexuality carries with it severe penalties for those who will act in defiance to such ungodly laws. As Godly parents, grandparents, and concerned friends of children in America, we desire that our children live in a society that respects God’s laws and, which will not stifle parental authority in trying to make God’s Word respected and encouraged by those whom lead our nation. A nation’s spiritual environment should make it conducive for children to be taught and made known the teachings of God. Government should not create an environment that acts in opposition to things that can lead someone to faith in Christ. Government should not create barriers in opposition to an evangelistic knowledge of the teachings of God. The dem party discourages things that support the freedom of sharing the gospel of Christ.
D. In 2018, voters of the USA voted into Office: Barack Obama, President (United Church of Christ); Joseph Biden, Vice President (Roman Catholic); Harry Reid, Senate Majority Leader (Mormon); Nancy Pelosi, Speaker Of The House Of Representatives (Roman Catholic). Appointments were: Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State (United Methodist), followed in 2012 by John Kerry (Roman Catholic); Eric Holder, Attorney General (Episcopalian), followed by Loretta Lynch in 2012 (Father, Baptist). It is important to know that none of those leaders of the Democratic Party showed any evidence of having been born again. Additionally, the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives won majorities of Democrat members. During the Democrat Obama administration we saw such ungodly things taking place as “allowing men to go into women’s and girl’s restrooms;” the reversal of “don’t ask don’t tell” for homosexuals in the military; and, same-sex marriage. As an Illinois state senator Obama voted against the “Infant’s Born Alive Infant Protection Act,” which led to infanticide.
1. You will notice missing from the 2008 Democratic leadership are: Southern Baptists, Bible Baptists, Freewill Baptists, Independent Fundamental Baptists, Assemblies of God, Churches of God, Nazarene, Christian Churches and Churches of Christ (not United Churches of Christ and Disciples of Christ…very liberal); or any other truly evangelical bodies of Christ.
2. Some people say that they will not vote because, “God has it under control.” I will say though that when God sent the first Christians to America, he created a country to greatly support Israel (Deu 14:2). Our country is the only real country of support for Israel; Dems want to lessen our support of Israel. Dems want to reduce restrictions on abortion and encourage same sex marriage. Dems want to enact all types of legislation that will act as stumbling blocks against Christian beliefs and evangelism.
3. In the midterm elections of 2006 Democrats won the House and the Senate, which gave President Bush no support for his agenda. Democrats who called themselves “blue dog,” and conservative claimed that they would cross over the aisle and work with Republicans; Nope!; they didn’t; they fooled people into voting for them. In the mid term elections of 2018, the same thing happened. Except, this time, for the two preceding years Dems and fake news gave American voters a continuous dose of lies about Pres Trump colluding with the Russians to fix the 2016 election. “So called” conservative dem congressional candidates told stories that they would cross over the aisle and work with Republicans; Nope!; that was not the truth! Enough voters believed the dems’ lies, to cause the Republicans to lose their House majority. No dem in the House will “cross over the aisle to work with Republicans;” it will not happen; it will not be allowed to happen.
E. The United States House of Representatives consists of 435 members. The party that has a majority makes the rules, and can impeach the President, which has just happened. No dem should receive the vote of a single conservative, or Christian. The one vote that gives dems 218 members will allow ungodly legislation to flow out of the House, and will allow for the President to be impeached. The U.S. Senate consists of 100 senators. If dems have 51 members in the Senate, they will gain its control, and ungodly legislation will flow from that house of congress. If the Senate is tied at 50-50 in a vote, the Vice President of the United States, who is the President of the Senate, can cast a tie-breaking vote.
F. Conservatives….believers in Christ…. we must not allow dems to control either house of Congress, or the Presidency. We must vote for Republicans! If democrats win the upcoming elections in November, we will lose our Republic. We must vote!
G. Consider God’s Word in relation to abortion and homosexuality.
1. Abortion. Exodus 20:13 (KJV) 13 Thou shalt not kill.
2. Homosexuality. Leviticus 18:22 (KJV) 22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
H. God’s eternal judgment is severe for those who murder or engage in abortion. The judgment also applies to those whom support the killing of babies. Additionally, such ungodly support relates to voters and supporters of politicians who support legislation that will enable abortion.
I. God’s eternal judgment is severe for those who engage in homosexuality, to those who vote to support acts of homosexuality, and to those who support homosexuality in any way.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (KJV) 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
2. All of us make mistakes. However, those having a mindset of killing unborn babies do not have the Spirit of God dwelling within their spirits encouraging them to righteous living. Those who have a lifestyle of homosexuality do not have the Spirit of God dwelling within their spirits encouraging them to righteous living.
3. Voters supporting the killing of unborn babies do not have the Spirit of God dwelling within their spirits encouraging them to righteous living.
4. Voters who support the homosexual lifestyle do not have the Spirit of God dwelling within their spirits encouraging them to
5. The Democrat Party has shown by its actions, that its members do not care if their children “have not been born again.” The children of Democrats are being taught that abortion and homosexuality are okay. The result will be, “The Lake Of Fire On the Family Plan.” You know the names of those ungodly democrats.
6. Consider the recent Iowa caucuses, with all of those dems knowing that Mayor Pete will have “his male Husband,” sharing the White House bedroom if he were to be elected. Elizabeth Warren will appoint a “trans” to nominate the Secretary of Education. Bernie has never had a job that required him to meet a payroll yet, he wants to oversee the U.S. dismantling its system of economy. Because he knows nothing about running a country, he says to all Americans, “trust me,” and “hope for the best,” as our country becomes looking more like a South American banana republic. Of course, with Bernie’s stash of 2 mil, he won’t have anything to worry about, not even a $15.00 hourly wage. https://www.thestreet.com/lifestyle/bernie-sanders-net-worth-14678955 Consider the resume of Bernie: “After finishing college in 1964 with a degree in political science, Sanders lived on a kibbutz in Israel before settling in Vermont. He worked a number of jobs, including filmmaker, freelance writer, psychiatric aide and teacher for low-income children through Head Start, while his interest in politics grew.” https://www.biography.com/political-figure/bernie-sanders Of
7. All of the dem presidential candidates support same-sex marriage and abortion on demand. Yet, thousands of Iowa dem voters showed up to show support for their favorite ungodly Presidential candidates, with the voters’ children being present. That is a sad indictment on a state of such Godly heritage.
8. Voters who support the Democrat Party show that they have not been born again. Those who follow and support the dem party are waiting in line for the Rev 20:15 judgment, unless they change.
III. Rev 20:15
A. The warning of Rev 20:15 is clear. “If we are not born again, we will spend eternity in the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:15 (KJV) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
B. Nothing impure shall enter heaven, only those who have their names written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. Essentially, through our salvation in Christ, he makes us pure and able to pass through the gates of heaven.
1. Revelation 21:27 (KJV) And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
2. However, 1 Cor 6:11 tells of the way out of the Rev 20:15 judgment. If a person accepts Christ as Lord and Savior, he, or she, has been born again and will spend eternity in the New Heaven, with God (Rev 21:1-3): 1 Cor 6:11, “And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.”
IV. 2016 Democratic Party Platform https://democrats.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/2016_DNC_Platform.pdf
A. Guaranteeing Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Rights (Page 17).
Democrats applaud last year’s decision by the Supreme Court that recognized that LGBT people—like
other Americans—have the right to marry the person they love. But there is still much work to be done.
LGBT kids continue to be bullied at school, restaurants can refuse to serve transgender people, and
same-sex couples are at risk of being evicted from their homes. That is unacceptable and must change.
Democrats will fight for the continued development of sex discrimination law to cover LGBT people.
We will also fight for comprehensive federal non-discrimination protections for all LGBT Americans, to
guarantee equal rights in areas such as housing, employment, public accommodations, credit, jury service,
education, and federal funding. We will oppose all state efforts to discriminate against LGBT individuals,
including legislation that restricts the right to access public spaces. We support a progressive vision
of religious freedom that respects pluralism and rejects the misuse of religion to discriminate. We will
combat LGBT youth homelessness and improve school climates. We will support LGBT elders, ensure
access to necessary health care, and protect LGBT people from violence—including ending the crisis of
violence against transgender Americans. We will also promote LGBT human rights and ensure America’s
foreign policy is inclusive of LGBT people around the world.
B. Appointing Judges (Page 23).
We will appoint judges who defend the constitutional principles of liberty and equality for all, and will
protect a woman’s right to safe and legal abortion, curb billionaires’ influence over elections because they
understand that Citizens United has fundamentally damaged our democracy, and believe the Constitution
protects not only the powerful, but also the disadvantaged and powerless.
C. Securing Reproductive Health, Rights, and Justice (Page 33).
Democrats are committed to protecting and advancing reproductive health, rights, and justice. We
believe unequivocally, like the majority of Americans, that every woman should have access to quality
reproductive health care services, including safe and legal abortion—regardless of where she lives, how
much money she makes, or how she is insured. We believe that reproductive health is core to women’s,
men’s, and young people’s health and wellbeing. We will continue to stand up to Republican efforts to
defund Planned Parenthood health centers, which provide critical health services to millions of people. We
will continue to oppose—and seek to overturn—federal and state laws and policies that impede a woman’s
access to abortion, including by repealing the Hyde Amendment. We condemn and will combat any acts of
violence, harassment, and intimidation of reproductive health providers, patients, and staff. We will defend
the ACA, which extends affordable preventive health care to women, including no-cost contraception, and
prohibits discrimination in health care based on gender.
We will address the discrimination and barriers that inhibit meaningful access to reproductive health
care services, including those based on gender, sexuality, race, income, disability, and other factors. We
recognize that quality, affordable comprehensive health care, evidence-based sex education and a full range
of family planning services help reduce the number of unintended pregnancies and thereby also reduce the
need for abortions.
D.Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender People (Page 41).
Democrats believe that LGBT rights are human rights and that American foreign policy should advance the
ability of all persons to live with dignity, security, and respect, regardless of who they are or who they love.
We applaud President Obama’s historic Presidential Memorandum on International Initiatives to Advance
the Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Persons, which combats criminalization,
protects refugees, and provides foreign assistance. We will continue to stand with LGBT people around the
world, including fighting efforts by any nation to infringe on LGBT rights or ignore abuse.
V. “Don’t say gay!” Those whom commit homosexual acts are homosexuals.
Please follow this Equipping Site.